I owned this movie as a kid and honestly didn’t realize it was a religious movie. I dunno what that says about my religious upbringing, or lack there of, but I totally dug this movie.
I have said for ages that they should make a Prince of Egypt stage show.
Can you imagine how amazing that would be?
OMG I would go see it over and over and buy the soundtrack and everything.
This movie is so amazing.
This is the radiologist’s version of photocopying your face at work.
These MRI scans show what an artichoke, a head of broccoli, and the human brain look like on the inside. Magnetic resonance imaging scanners, or MRIs for short, let us see internal anatomy at high resolution. When we put a set of MRI images in sequence, we get crazy pictures like these. Cool, huh?
- france: ten
- france: twenty
- france: thirty
- france: forty
- france: fifty
- france: sixty
- france: sixty ten
- world: france what are you do—
- france: four twenties
- world: france stop it
- france: four twenties ten
- world: france that doesn't even make any sense
- france: hundred.
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up